- Categories: Turfing
How we perform the real turf laying service?
There is nothing more satisfying than getting an instant transformation of your garden with new lawn installation. And when the turfing job is done by professionals, you’ll enjoy long-lasting results and a thriving, lush lawn.
This is what to expect and how it is all done:
- Preliminary site clearance – The JHCGL team will, first, clear the surface from weeds, old turf, plants, debris, rocks and stones. They can also remove any hard surfaces, such as decking, pavers and slabs.
- Levelling – The next step includes site levelling where needed. The landscapers will add or remove soil to level any uneven patches or reduce the gradient of a slope.
- Adding topsoil – The perfectly levelled ground will be covered with a layer of topsoil, for optimum turf roots
- Turf laying – The landscaper will lay the turf rolls, without gaps in between rolls to get that uniform lawn look.
- Lawn edging – The landscaper will form the edges neatly to achieve an aesthetic result that fits with the rest of your garden features – flower beds, rockeries or patio.
- Free expert advice – You will receive a free maintenance plan on when to water the lawn, how often to cut the grass, and so on! Click Here For Turf Watering Guide!